Bella's Cheesy Salmon Recipe


Cheesy Salmon recipe for 8 months baby & above. 
Ingredients Clockwise: Salmon Premium FIllet, Onion, Potato, Spinach & Tomato

 I bought salmon premium fillet, onion (bawang bombay), cocktail potato and organic tomatoes at Ranch Market. Spinach is home grown by my mother in law, soft and delicious :D.


So first i heat up a spoonful of olive oil on a pan.



When the oil is heated, I first add in the potato, onion and tomato, then the salmon after a few minutes.


After a while, comes the spinach and a little bit of water. Water I use Clear Indiana, owned by my cousin. Guaranteed clean and you can get it at any convenience stores or supermarkets but not Carrefour Jakarta.






























Add a little bit more water if you think it's not enough, then the Cheddar cheese. No need salt.

Sizzling



Yummm... If only you can smell the smell :D















When the food is cooked, I use Avent blender to puree it like so.


Yumm! My girl likes it. 



Easy to make, total time prepping and cooking is approximately 15 minutes.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me