ObGyn Dr. Handi Suryana & my C-section Review



I live in Interkon Kebon Jeruk. While I was pregnant 2 years ago, the nearest hospitals for me are Siloam and RS Pondok Indah Puri Indah.

I decided to go to RSPI Puri Indah and my sister in law recommended Dr Handi Suryana. My sis in law is from China and Dr. Handi can speak Mandarin well, one of the reasons why she went to him. She gave birth normally and my mother in law also said he is a very patient man. 

When I first found out that I was pregnant with the pregnancy kit, my husband and I made an appointment to meet Dr Handi at RS Puri Indah. He told us that usually the pregnancy kit is “99%” accurate and we won’t be able to find out until 1 month later. The fetus is just too tiny to be seen by the ultrasound so he asked a few questions and did check ups on me.

Upon first meeting him, I noticed his hair is really messy which make his head looked bigger. As a doctor, he’s very informative, nice and friendly. He also gave me his BlackBerry PIN, which is a plus, I can ask him anytime and anything I want, even until now. Thanks Doc for always replying.

A month later we came back to see him and he had had his haircut. Dr Handi looked different, fresher and tidier of course. Good Job! Head back to normal size haha. So he told us the good news, I was in fact, pregnant.

Time goes by and we were wondering whether the baby is a boy or a girl and before we went to Dr. Handi, my in laws told me that he often guessed wrongly at first. Their first baby was told a girl and turned out a boy and their second baby was told a boy and turned a girl, but bear in mind, his guesses were on her early second trimester. 

So we asked, and Dr. Handi said, “Might be a boy but not sure” and then the next month “I think it’s a girl. Yup, I’m sure.” and she is. 

During my pregnancy I have nausea, vomiting, headaches, flu, sore throat, gastric, gastric acid, constipation and fell once on my 7th month. Every time I have a problem I will straight away BB Dr. Handi and he always replied really fast. There was even one time when I asked him on what medication to take at 12 am in the morning and he still replied me, so nice of him.

I had C-section. I like that Dr. Handi is not the type of doctor that push you to giving birth normally. However you want to welcome your baby to the world is up to you. I like that freedom, I don’t like people putting ideas on my head or persistently telling you to do one thing instead of another cause I know there’s doctors that pro natural birth than C-sect.

Continuing on, on THE day, my operation is at 8 am at RS Puri and Dr. Handi and everyone is on time. On the operating table I felt calm, listening to the surgeons, nurses, and Dr Handi talking about this new spot in Bali.. It’s all quite a blur, I don’t really pay attention to their conversation and I think in just 5 minutes my baby is brought up to me.  Wow so fast yah and then I held my baby but not for long as my baby’s temperature was a little above normal so she had to be in the incubator.

When I’m left alone again I felt so sleepy so I slept, until Dr.Handi woke me up and told me that the operation was done. I think the total procedure took about one and a half hour. Overall, very good experience.

My operation was on Friday morning and by Sunday I wanted to leave the hospital but I need to get Dr Handi’s permission so again I BB him on Saturday night telling him I wanted to be released on Sunday and on Sunday morning he came to see me and said all good. Signed on the release paper, checked on my bandages and told me to come back again in a week to take off the surgical threads. He also told me that the gurita or stagen or belly wrap medically does not proof to be effective on slimming down your tummy but I still wore it occasionally as I have to listen to my mom and my mother in law.

I have to say the C-sect is not painful at all, I can sit, stand, walk, poop, pee and carry my baby with no difficulties but of course I did everything slowly. After the operation on Friday, the next day I was told to start walking so that the stitches won’t stick with one another. I guess inside us are layers and layers of skin and tissues and it has to be stiched one by one?

One week later I came back to see Dr. Handi to remove the threads and all is well.

I recommended Dr Handi to my BFF and she also told me she felt no pain at all after the C-Sect. She operated at RS Pantai Indah Kapuk. She also told me that the nurses there said if operated by Dr. Handi most of the patients won't feel any pain. 

He often broadcast information and if there are changes on his schedule on certain hospitals due to labor or surgery, so you know when to make an appointment and you won't waste your time waiting at the hospital. Another thing I like going to Dr Handi is the longest i queued at RS Puri Indah is about 45 minutes. I don't like waiting for too long especially when you're pregnant and feeling sick, but I don't know the condition now it's been a long time since I made appointment to the Obgyn. 

Hope this review is useful.

Ratings: ★★★★★★★★★☆

Dr. Handi Suryana Sp.OG practice at:

RS Puri Indah
RS Royal Taruma
RS Pantai Indah Kapuk





1 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so happy to share this!!! I've been thinking I've lost my mind and it was some mental case. I myself had my tubes tied after my 3rd child. I have a condition that makes having babies so hard on my body. About 6 months ago I too would feel something like "kicks" of course I thought I was out right crazy. I never spoke to anyone about what was going through. How could I? They'd think I was nuts!!! Well my periods have been getting so bad that I reached out to my best friend who also had the operation to see if she had experienced any symptoms with her periods since! Of course we were in the same boat. I broke down and told her I almost felt at times I was pregnant I felt so crazy just typing this out to her. I was beyond nervous she would think it was a nut case. To my surprise she also had similar symptoms. We both are researching what this could be. That's when I came across this website on Google of dr Itua Herbal Center. While scrolling through these comments I stumbled upon how he treated HIV/HHerpes also helped a woman to get pregnant with his herbal medicines. When I read what he had been going through I just broke down and cried for the longest time. Finally I got a help that I ever wanted I and my friend purchase Dr Itua herbal medicines and we both used it which was really effective it cure my cramp issues so I will recommend anyone going through some health issue to contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail : drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats-App +2348149277967 He cure HIV/Aids, Herpes, Cancers, And other stubborn disease make sure someone here talk to someone about this who is going through the same thing as us. Ty for sharing. I now know we're not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me