Hada Labo Lotion Review


On my continuous quest to have perfect skin, I recently bought Hada Laba Lotion. The product is not
new; it’s been in the market for few years and from what I heard that it’s a bestseller product in Japan 
and now in Asia. Well, I’m totally behind the train. What the heck, better late than never. For a starter, 
I never used any toner ever before in my life. But, from what I read about other users review, I was intrigued to get one myself. So, last week when I went to Hong Kong, I stopped by at Sasa in Central and got one myself. I honestly forgot the exact price, but it’s less than HKD 15. It is fairly cheap for a highly raved product and good thing for my pocket.

So here is what I bought: 


















As you can see that it’s all written in Japanese and Chinese. I grabbed one honestly without knowing 
what is inside and how to use it. I went home and dang, it’s sold in any Jakarta drug stores, such as Guardian and Watsons. Most importantly, the instructions are in Bahasa. A language, that I am extremely familiar. 

Hada Labo is popular because it contains hyaluronic acid which is supposedly good for anti-aging and 
to keep your skin supple and hydrated. In Japan, lotion is basically a toner and is used after you cleanse 
your face and before any moisturizing or serum products. So, here is how I use it.
  1. I cleanse my face thoroughly with my regular face cleanser during shower. I recently saw in youtube that a Korean lady strongly advises that she doesn’t use towel to wipe her face after cleansing. Instead, she just pats it gently with her palms till the water is no longer dripping from her face. So, I’ve been following her routine. It gets sometimes to get used to the routine but I’m a lady, a lady ought to do anything to take care your face.
  2. I usually use a mist all over my face after that. You can use any brands in the market. The one I’m using now is either Avene or La Roche-Posay. For the latter, you can’t get it in Indonesia and I usually get mine when I travel to Hong Kong. But for the past few days, I’ve been trying this mist product, called Re-skin Solution. I’ve got that free from SASA. I’ll do the review on that one later on.
  3. I read many reviews that they apply from 2 – 5 drops and noted on how sticky it is on the face after application. I am considered petite in United States Standard, but normal for Asian standard, heck, two drops is too little. I even tried four drops, but I still don’t feel enough. 5 drops are just nice. It covers all over my face and neck. You need to shake the bottle beforehand. The lotion is clear in color and has no smell at all. I rub my palms together and gently pat it all over my face and neck. After that I gave some light tapping as shown below. I supposed it is useful for the lotion to be absorbed by your pore. For your neck, you just do upward massages with your hand up to your lower chin. 


Regarding the stickiness of the lotion, I feel that it goes away right after I do the light tapping. I then, go ahead and apply my basic sun lotion or vitamin c serum right away without any waiting period. 
Does the lotion work? I can’t say that I see major differences on my face after using the lotion for 5 days in a row 2x a day. But I must say I feel that some parts of my face are itchy and tingling. I also have one big pimple on my forehead after 3 days use. Is it due to the lotion? I am not sure or it might be because I just ate too much chips and chocolate. I will definitely get back on this Hada Labo lotion review after 1-2 month use and see whether my face improves a lot. Keeping my fingers crossed for now.


The Place in Charge:
SASA
88 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong
+852 2521 2928

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which occurs naturally in our bodies is responsible for retaining water, thus locking in skin moisture which keeps us looking youthful. Since HA levels decrease as we grow older, wrinkles inevitably appear. Fortunately, HA can be administered topically and it has been on the ingredients list of many a skincare product.

Since Hyaluronic Acid is already known for its skin rejuvenating benefits (1 gm of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 6 liters of water). Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) has twice the moisture retaining capacity of HA and is the main ingredient of Hadalabo’s Super Hyaluronic series of skin products.

Information sourced from Skincare Resource Center and http://www.hadalabo.com.my/en/super-


2 comments:

  1. Did you continue using the product or did it prove to have averse reaction to your skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you continue using the product or did it prove to have averse reaction to your skin?

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me