Attipas Toddler Shoes Review

I got this Attipas shoes from my cousin as a present for Bella's 1st Birthday gift and also someone else gave it to us whom i can't remember. The rainbow colored and the pink ones are gifts and the top Attipas shoes i got from Bilna it was on sale for Rp248,000.


































At first I was like "Why my cousin bought Bella Ronald McDonald's Shoes?" but she told me that that shoes has good reviews and honestly i can't remember what else she said, HAHA.

So anyway let me share with you my review on this shoes. Bella seems comfortable wearing it. The rubber sole is really flexible and soft. The rubber sole with grips make it skid free for Bella to learn to stand & walk. When Bella crawls you can hear funny squeaking sounds from the friction of the top shoes with the floor but that's alright. The shoes is hard for her to take off and that's a plus point cos every time i put on shoes on her she will immediately try to pull it off her feet.

Other than that it's easy to wear and easy to wash. If you notice on my photo the pink shoes are a little dirty on the front from crawling on the ground (dusty dusty Jakarta). No worries, can be washed off i took this from the laundry basket just to take photos HEHE. 

If you wonder what's inside of the sole it's not cloth it's rubber but I put my hand in it and it's not rough, a little bumpy from the rubber texture. These are all in sizes L and fit nicely with a little room for a 12 months old baby. It comes in 3 sizes: M, L and XL for babies ranging from 9-24+ months. 

I guess that is it. Below are pictures of my baby Bella wearing the shoes :D 


standing baby on bed





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me