Where do I buy baby stuff online in Jakarta?

I think baby online store is so useful especially if you just got a newborn baby. Moreover if you have to follow this tradition where you have to stay at home and not go anywhere except the hospital for 40 days. I love online shopping anyway and I was breastfeeding, so too much hassle going here and there, best to stay at home. 


My first online store is Bilna, Bilna really helps a lot with the cheaper prices on diapers compared to Carrefour, the fast delivery (and free too if you spent more than Rp200.000) and the many ranges of products. I can pay by debits, credit cards, Klikbca, transfer or Cash on Delivery. Awesome, makes my life so much easier.

I was buying from Bilna even when Sis #2 said there's cheaper ones out there cos I'm just too lazy to try other sites / places during that time. Until I decided to stop breastfeeding and mix my baby milk with formula. A little bit history: My baby has allergies every time I eat certain foods and that time I thought she's allergic to milk so I have to buy Hypoallergenic milk. First i tried Nestle NAN HA. She doesn't seem to like it, apparently i was wrong, it's not that she doesn't like the taste, she doesn't like it if i make the milk warm. LOL. Anyway, I have to buy this Neocate LCP milk which is recommended to first eliminate anything that triggers allergic reaction and from there we test one by one the suspected food that she might be allergic to.

Bilna doesn't carry this milk so I bought from pharmacy Apotik Dunia Sehat in Muara Karang which is expensive. Coincidentally, I was chatting with my in-law and she told me this website called Tororo.com that carry this brand. 

Like any normal Jakartans or Asians, I was first skeptical. Is this website a scam? fraud? tukang tipu? So I did my research. Apparently the owner of Tororo is the owner of Kaskus (I did research on Bilna too, btw). Should be legit, right? So i tried ordering and all is well. I paid by BCA transfer and if I was not mistaken a few months ago the delivery is free but now you have to pay Rp10.000 for delivery. 

Tororo is cheaper than Bilna but not as complete and also Tororo seems to have limited stocks of items. They are out of stocks for Neocate LCP and Nepia Diapers now. 

My friend also recommends KotaSusu. She said that Nepia Diapers are cheaper there but i haven't tried as I read for delivery order you have to spend Rp. 500.000 and above. 

Below are the websites to go to:


I have 2 spare Neocate LCP 400g for 0-12 months old if anyone is interested. 
It expires 20/12/2014. Still long if you will be using it anytime soon, as one can will last you for about 3 days. Tororo.com is selling it for Rp 324.000 but out of stock. I am selling this last 2 cans for only Rp300.000 each with free delivery to Jakarta area. Contact me if you're interested at whyidesign@gmail.com 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me