Evamat squares or Dwinguler Big Mat for babies?

I bet you all know this Eva Mat:

eva mat square 30 x 30 cm

They all can be connected to one another like jigsaw puzzle, even comes in many different colors and has alphabets and pictures on it. As you see below for my daughter's someone gave me the Hello Kitty ones, so cute! Anyone knows where to buy the Hello Kitty mats? Please let me know on the comments below!

It costs IDR 82,000 for 10 pcs. Weigh 1.5 kg. Dimension: 30x 30 x 1cm the standard ones.

My daughter's playground at home

And then there's another one like Dwinguler:

baby floor mats
Dwinguler Mat- Safari Double sided

This one in terms of material is better and it's softer than Evamat. Kinda jelly-like whereas Eva mat is like foam.  It is also thicker than Evamat by 0.5 cm.



I got the large size 230cm x 140 cm x 1.5cm at Tomindo for Rp 2.100.000

This mat is placed in my daughter's bedroom for her to play on the floor. She like to point at the animals and babble.

However this mat is hard to store:

Rolled Dwinguler Mat

For Eva mats you just stack them but the Eva Mat's paint will peel in a long run. 

So which one to get? I personally prefer Dwinguler type of mats but it is pricey.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me