Jojo Konjac Sponge

Last year in December 2013, I went to this baby fair at JCC Senayan and saw this Konjac booth. The salesman told me this is a very good product for baby, soft, etc etc etc. I wasn't convinced, sorry random salesman guy.

However, about a month ago I saw this at Tororo and decided to give it a try. I bought this one for my baby daughter:

jo jo konjac baby sponge
Big Square Konjac


So what the heck is this thing? It's basically a very soft sponge that is supposedly made of 'konnyaku' jelly. Here fore more info: Jojo Konjac

After use, I like it! It stays soft as original even after prolong use whereas waslap aka washcloth will be rough and hard after a few washes. Not good for my baby especially for her face and soft skin.

However, my nanny does not store it properly. This sponge cannot be let dry completely, when dry it's like a very light rough stone and it cracked or torn by itself. However, if you go to their site, they will tell you to hang and dry in well ventilated area. I don't know which one is correct.

jojo konjac sponge
Here's the crack on top

Although it is still useable, I bought a new one at Birds and Bees store Puri Mall.



This water drop shape sponge is smaller than the big square and cost cheaper. Rp 70.000 at Birds and Bees. Personally, I like the big square better, more coverage area but this will do too.

They also claim to have other usage too other than for babies, such as:

  • Make up remover
  • Remove blackheads, excess oil on skin
  • Kill bacteria that causes acnes
  • Sensitive skin or eczema
How I store it:
1. I squeeze it dry 
2. Put it in a ziplock bag

Change of plans, I:
1. Squeeze it dry
2. Hang in my baby's bathroom hanger
3. Told my nanny before use to soak it in hot water and not touch it til it's completely soft

Overall, since I keep buying it, that means I APPROVE :D 

Ratings: ★★★★★★★★☆

Here is the link to their website for more info: Jojo Konjac Sponge




1 comments:

  1. Dear Sir/Madam:


    Glad to write to you.

    We are one of the biggest kanjac sponge manufacture in china, Recently, Many customers in Canada , America, Russia ,Netherlands and Finland are keeping business relationship with us for long time.
    Here is the company advantages :

    1. Have giant factory and export many countries in Europe, so the quality is assured.

    2. Have a lot of stocks, so delivery date is short.

    3. Competitive price, Offer EXW price, FOB price and CIF price,or according to client's requirements.

    4. Pice are low and stable.

    5. Material, design, size, color, shape --- All Can Do As Client's Request!

    6. We could be printed with customer logo bags, According to customers' special needs, and minimum order is small.


    we would like to send you our catalogue and price list, if you are interested in our konjac sponge.


    If any reply, that will be appreciated. Thanks.





    Thanks & Best regards,

    Zero
    Qingdao Greatwon Trading Co., Ltd
    ROOM 1202, NO.467-2 CHANGJIANG MIDDLE ROAD,
    QINGDAO ECONOMIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELEPMENT AREA, CHINA
    Tel/Fax:+86-532-55710915
    www.greatwon.com

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me