Korean Samyang Instant Noodle Ramen Review


I was craving for instant noodle this afternoon and I remembered that I bought this famous Samyang instant noodle from Hong Kong City Super.




It's all in Korean, but since I bought it in Hong Kong, they pasted the product's information on the packaging.

It was written that the ramen was hand made and it was hot and spicy. I like spicy, so let's cook it.

Here it was after 8 minutes. I added lots of green onions onto it. You can see below that there were some dried carrots as well.


How did it taste? The noodles were soft and the soup... wow.. very hot and spicy. I was in bad need of iced water after that. But it was so good. The hot level is definitely 8 out of 10. I was definitely 15 gram fatter after eating it. I dare you to eat it during hot summer day, It guarantees natural hot spring bath on the spot - LOL

Tweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me