Michael Kors Crossbody Bag Review


Recently a 13 years old girl asked me to buy a Michael Kors bag. She told me that she liked the Selma type of MK bag. Of course, she didn't know the type, she only pointed the model to me caused she saw many ladies and young girls carried it lately. I was a bit taken aback by her words.  A13 years old requested a designer bag? Well, we are living in a consumerism world, not healthy actually. 


So, when I was in Hong Kong 2 weeks ago and while waiting for boarding at the Hong Kong airport, I saw these bags on display in the store.





I found the crossbody bag is so young and trendy. It fits for a 13 years old girl. It comes in many colors too: aqua, purple, black and pink. I quickly gave the girl a text and she answered that she would want it to be black. Very classic color, she is right... She can't go wrong with black. So, here is the bag I bought for her.




















And here is how she wears it. The strap is pretty long and she is about 164 cm, so it falls just right on her hips.





















The damage? Not so bad...


It is in HK Dollar by the way. And if you would like to know the interior of the bag, it is quite compact but wide enough to fit a long wallet and it has dividers too and 2 pockets that can fit her iPod and handphone.



Overall, she is happy with the bag and it can go basically with any kind and color of the clothes she wears. Good purchase, I think. What do you think? Leave me comments below.

The Place in Charge:
Hong Kong International Airpot
Terminal 1
Duty Free Shop Galleria




1 comments:

  1. It is lovely and beautiful bags, I love the fabric and the style you go.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me