Beatrice Quarters Restaurant Review


I frequented this restaurant several times actually and it's been in Pantai Indah Kapuk shophouses row from few years ago. But, since I just made the blog recently, so I thought that I've got to give it a review on its latest dishes. 





The first time I went to this restaurant, I was quite impressed with the girlish restaurant design. It has a cute mascot, which is a girl, that I assume is Beatrice. The food variety was not as many as what they have right now and I thought the food was pretty decent. The tables have all cute Beatrice image on it.





As an entree, I ordered my favorite mushroom soup. It still tastes the same as always and to my liking.

Beatrice Quarters
Mushroom Soup

Next was Herbes John Dory fish with rice, sautéed mushrooms and spinach. The taste was okay and fulfilling.

Beatrice Quarters
Herbes John Dory with Rice

Here was the butter rice with local Black Cod fish. The choice was to go with local or imported cod, and I chose the local one. The imported one cost Rp 50.000 more expensive. Unfortunately, the fish was overcooked and the meat got hard. The rice however was acceptable.

Beatrice Quarters
Butter Rice with Local Black Cod Fish

The continental fried rice was served with sausage and ham. Again, this was quite a disappointing dish, as the sausage was a bit burned and the fried rice tasted too sweet.

Beatrice Quarters
Continental Fried Rice

Lastly, for sharing, I ordered a meat lover pizza. In Beatrice Quarters, all pizza are cooked with rice instead of dough. The rice pizza honestly wasn't good at all. It was not tasty, lack of seasoning and plain.

Beatrice Quarters
Meat Lover Pizza

For drinks, as usual, I ordered the mix fruits that can be shared for 2 - 3 people. It was a sweet drink with variety of chopped fruits. The mix fruit definitely won over the tall glass of milk tea.

Beatrice Quarters
Mix Fruits

The damage was about USD 40 for 4 people.

Beatrice Quarters
Receipt

The service was fast, the food was so so, the restaurant ambience was good. Would I come back again? Well, I've been to this restaurant for several times since it first opened, but again, I wouldn't mark it as my must go restaurant. I hope the chef would pay more attention on the food served. Overcook food was definitely a setback. The rest was acceptable. 

The Place in charge:
Beatrice Quarters
Jl. Marina Ruko Blok B/26
Jakarta Utara, Indonesia




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me