Tiong Bahru Bakery at CK Tangs Singapore

I used to go to Tiong Bahru traditional market when I resided in Singapore and from there, I walked few minutes to Tiong Bahru Bakery to grab some croissants home for breakfast. The bakery was cozy, the croissant was good and I wondered why they didn't expand their business. The pastry chef was even featured in several Singapore magazines and newspaper.

To my surprise, when I visited Singapore lately, I spotted them at the right corner of CK Tangs entrance. It was such a prime location as it was one of the busiest road in Singapore. It was also connected directly to CK Tangs beauty department. Now, who is the lucky one to get this corner space, Tiong Bahru Bakery or CK Tang?

The place again was pretty cozy and was almost full house when I got there around 1.30 pm. I got their famous croissants and muffin. I love them both.You can see the pictures below and drool over it.

Tion Bahru Bakery

Tiong Bahru Bakery at CK Tangs Singapore




Tiong Bahru Bakery at CK Tangs Singapore

I highly recommend that you grab their croissant and ask them to heat it up. It's so much nicer to eat it when it's warm. The chocolate melts in your mouth. Yummy!!

The Place in Charge:
Tiong Bahru Bakery
310 Orchard Road
CK Tangs
Singapore
Tel: +65 6736 3787

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me