What's my baby watching on her iPad from YouTube?

Let me share with you the videos that my baby has been watching since she's 3 months. Some might disagree with me giving her iPad to watch (like my sister). Unfortunately, this is one of the ways to make her smile and eat and not so active, not to forget to keep my sanity.

My daughter does not watch all day, mostly during meal times and she gets bored if played more than an hour which concludes she is not hooked.. I think *fingers crossed*

Okay, check out below the top 10:

1. Pororo Sing Along - been watching this since 3 months but now not so much. Like I said, easily bored.

youtube videos my baby watched
The Whale Song is her favourite
2. Doc McStuffins - this one she only likes 1 particular video which is the "Nap Time"

youtube videos my baby watched
Doc McStuffins "Nap Time"

3. Sofia The First - mostly all Sofia's music videos, she only likes music videos.
sofia the first screenshot

Sofia The First - The Amulet And The Anthem - Song ft Belle


4. Sesame Street, to be exact ELMO! She LOVES Elmo. She will smile if she sees Elmo on the screen.

elmo katy perry screenshot

Katy Perry sings "Hot N Cold" with Elmo on Sesame Street

When I was young, I too love Sesame Street. Their music videos entertain both my daughter and I with the appearances of celebrities and singers. 

5. Gangnam Style Pocoyo - Psy's Gangnam Style is the first song she danced to :D

Pocoyo Gangnam Style screenshot

Pocoyo Gangnam Style

6. HooplaKidz - Nursery Rhymes for kids, all good and she likes it. 

Don't forget to check out their Aesop's fables, educational and my daughter likes listening to this story below.
The Old Man & His Sons screenshot
The Old Man & His Sons
7. EFlashApps - Nursery Rhymes

The Wheels on the Bus screenshot
The Wheels on the Bus
8. Mother Goose Club - Nursery Rhymes. All great, she likes the Teddy.
youtube videos screenshot
This Little Light of Mine - Mother Goose Club Songs for Children
9. Super Simple Songs - Below is my favorite! The song is catchy and easy to remember. My daughter can focus on my finger and manageable for a while when she's cranky. 

One Little Finger | Super Simple Songs screenshot
One Little Finger | Super Simple Songs

10. Lastly, Badanamu

Po Pow Pay badanamu
Po Pow Pay
I bet there are many more but here are my top 10, oh yeah, there's Chinese videos too which I will write next. Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me