The Ori Restaurant at Lotte Shopping Avenue Kuningan

My family and I came here for dinner at Lotte Shopping Avenue Kuningan after shopping. From the look of it, I don't think this is an authentic Korean restaurant but decided to give it a try. Upon entering and seeing no chopsticks laid out on the table, kinda strengthen my judgement.

The Ori Restaurant at Lotte Shopping Avenue Kuningan
The smoked duck you'll see when you enter the resto

Interior:


Menu:



The side dishes.. not much

Ice Lychee Tea

We ordered smoked duck, samgyupsal (pork belly) and Kimchi jjigae (Soup kimchi). Smoked duck taste good if you like duck.

Smoked Duck
The sauces
Pork belly is so-so for me, maybe I'm used to the grilled samgyupsal.
Pork Belly
Sauce are basically the same for me.



The soup is okay. 


The bill:

The ORI Smoke Barbeque Bistro Lotte Shopping Avenue 3rd Flr Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav 3-5 Karet Kuningan, South Jakarta Ph. +6221 29889398


Overall, the food is so-so but if I do come back, I will be trying something else on their menu. Smoked duck I might order again.

Place in charge: The ORI Smoke Barbeque Bistro
Lotte Shopping Avenue 3rd Flr
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav 3-5 Karet
Kuningan, South Jakarta
Ph. +6221 29889398



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me