Samsonite Sun & Sleep Pop-up Travel Cot

Ready to go
I was browsing the net for lightweight portable playpen and stumbled upon this website: 10 of the best travel cots. Saw this Samsonite travel cot, googled it and they sell it in Indonesia.


I got this Samsonite travel cot as I am worried that when I travel to Japan later the hotel will not provide me a decent baby cot. Also, I read that their baby cots are limited at one of the hotels I will be staying at and since I will be travelling during the summer holiday, I better prepare.

This Samsonite travel cot is not expensive. If I'm not mistaken it cost me Rp 495.000 excluding shipping so approximately Rp 500k.

It's quite easy to assemble and only weighs 1.4 kg. The dimension is 110 cm x 73 x 60 cm.
It comes with a mattress which is not thick and if I use it I will have to place some blankets underneath for my daughter later.

To fold this cot back to its compact shape and size, is quite a challenge. Thanks to YouTube and its manual book, my nanny and I managed to do so. :D

So here are the pictures below:

Easy to assemble 
Samsonite Sun & Sleep Pop-up Travel Cot
Even my 10 year old sis-in-law can do it
Samsonite Sun & Sleep Pop-up Travel Cot
It has insect net and blackout blinds

She can fit in it, I too can fit with the fetal position  
The mattress can be handwashed and I think the tent can be too but I'll just vacuum it later.

Overall, I'm quite pleased purchasing this product, it is so lightweight and can fit in my luggage or hand carried. Easy to assemble though kind of hard to fold but you just need to practice. 

Where I bought it? I bought it online which I can't remember the site.. I tried googling it but can't find it so if you plan to get one, I saw this online store that sells a little bit more expensive than the place where I bought so.. good luck!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me