Marie France Bodyline Jakarta Review


marie france bodyline jakarta

So my friend asked me to review on Marie France Bodyline. I went to the one at Puri Indah Mall, Jakarta. At first all i want is the pro freeze treatment which they have promo on april 2014 which was Rp4 mio ++ but ended up getting more and spent about Rp 50 million *facepalm*
Obviously i go there to lose weight, i gained 20 kgs during my pregnancy and still have 7 kgs to lose after breastfeeding for 10 months. They said breastfeeding helps to lose weight. Not in my case, I can't go on a diet while breastfeeding.

So what's the procedure?

First, you chit chat with the consultant and then the nutritionist will ask you to jot down what you've eaten. They will want to inspect your body and asked you to strip down to your panties. They will tell you the parts that they have to work on. From there they give u a paper to list down what you've eaten for a week.

marie france bodyline jakarta
Breakfast, snacks, lunch, snacks,dinner for a week

marie france bodyline jakarta
Guides on eating daily

After a week, for my case, another consultant asked to meet me and asked me to strip down again in front of her while she told you that you're so fat and imperfect. Well not literally, but you got the point. She made you feel that way so that you get more of the programs which I did (and regret) and then you will meet with the nutritionist again and she will see your list and tell you what to eat and what not to eat, here's my version:


Breakfast: cabs and protein
Lunch: 6 spoons of rice and meat & veggies
Dinner: no carbs allowed. Only soup and vegetables. That is including corn and potatoes. As most Indonesians only took rice as the carbs haha.

So what are the programs i ended up taking? I don't recall their actual names so i'll create my own:

- Pro freeze: wrap your body with cold wraps like a mummy
- Breast massage: so it won't sag after breastfeeding
- Shoulder tanning: which they said to burn the fats behind
- Thermal wrap which is CPT

Here is one of the rooms in Marie France Puri:

marie france bodyline jakarta

They will give you a key, a disposable panty and shower cap.

marie france bodyline jakarta

Wear the robe given after changing to only the disposable undies.

marie france bodyline jakarta


Breast Massage:


marie france bodyline jakarta

Let's start with the breast massage since i'm writing this while doing the program:
They will use this machine below on your breast like to scan your heart rate for 10 minutes.

In the meantime the masseuse will massage my stomach for 15 minutes. It might be a little painful sometimes if not used to it.

After the machine is done, the masseuse will massage your breast for 15 minutes, then they will mask your breast and cling wrap them for 15 minutes. They have timers on them so you won't get more or less time. When they are not massaging you, say to get something, they will pause the timer.

Shoulder tanning:
You will have to lay face down and they will use this suction machine on your back for about 15 minutes and then they will use this suntanning-like machine and your head will be covered with a towel for 15 or 20 minutes. It's warm, really like you are sunbathing. I find it uncomfortable with my head facedown covered with towel. I find it harder to breathe especially with the heat, they should make that face hole on the massage table. When it's done, they will put mask on your back for another 15 minutes and you're done.

Thermal wrap aka CPT:
This one they will massage your body about 15 minutes and then they will wrap your thighs, arms and stomach with this hot wraps for about 20 minutes. I think the consultant told me this was for the burning of fats and cellulite, can't really remember but yeah, you get the idea.

Profreeze 25 min
For Pro-freeze treatment your body will be wrapped in cold wet cloths like a mummy for 25 minutes. It is supposedly to tighten your body and make you lose inches on your waist, arms, thighs, etc. It's really cold especially when you are in a centrally air conditioned mall. When the time is up, the masseuse will come and unwrap you and put this serum that makes your skin feels hot. Not all the time for me but sometimes, the thermal wrap serum is worst, feel so hot and my skin becomes so red.

marie france bodyline jakarta
After being wrapped


marie france bodyline jakartamarie france bodyline jakarta

They will serve you warm water and wedang jahe (ginger tea) and give you this hot water bottle to hold so you won't feel so cold.

marie france bodyline jakarta
Fingernails turned blue, so cold
25 minutes will feel like 25 hours and I can't concentrate doing anything from the cold. Haha.

So does it work? I don't know but I lost weight. Must be the new eating patterns and sometimes I swim too for 20 minutes twice a week. However, I had been going overseas and caught a flu so I had stopped swimming for 3 weeks and my weight is now static. I need to lose more weight and I still have many sessions with Marie France Bodyline so maybe when I'm done I'll let you guys know more.

Here for more info: Marie France Bodyline

Mal Puri Indah, Lantai 1 #116
Jl. Puri Agung
Jakarta Barat
Tel. +62 21 582 2566



1 comments:

  1. I like your review, it's so informative. Please, let me know when you r done with the program. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me