i-Angel Hip Seat Baby Carrier in Indonesia


My friend told me that she is the official sole distributor for i-Angel Hip Seat Carrier in Indonesia. Hooray! If you don't know what this carrier is, you should!

balitakita.com
i-angel carrier website

I was looking and searching for this carrier in Indonesia while my baby was 3 months old and that was last year August 2013. If I am not mistaken, it is originated in Singapore. Singapore is nearby but how am I going to go to Singapore with a demanding 3 months old baby? There is no way that I can ship it to Jakarta from Singapore, with the extra customs and taxes that I'll have to pay, it's not worth it. I also don't feel good asking my friends or families to look for it there, troublesome. Therefore I bought BabyBjorn at Mothercare Jakarta but I wished that I have gotten the i-Angel for my baby.


Why i-Angel?




  • 3 ways carrier: Baby can face inwards, outwards or on parent’s backs
  • Your baby will be fully supported while sitting comfortably on the i-Angel
  • Allows your baby to sit comfortably in an upright position and supported all the way to the knee. This lowers the risk of spine or hips injury due to crotch-dangling!
  • for ages 0-3 years old and 0-20 kg

If you read my previous blog on BabyBjorn it can only carry baby up to 15 months or max 12 kg, which then I bought Ergobaby due to the max weight limit. So you see, if i have bought i-Angel hip seat in the first place, I would've saved money. Not to mention I also bought a Hippychick hipseat at an online shop in Jakarta in Facebook for about Rp 500.000.

There are many options of i-Angel products available such as Rainbow, Denim, Irene and Josh. Honestly I do not know the differences but you can learn more at www.balitakita.com . There are many colors to choose from, price ranging from Rp 2.090.000 to Rp 2.790.000 with free shipping within Indonesia. 

Here is the website to go to: Balita Kita
They will soon have their Facebook Page available which I will update later.



3 comments:

  1. Trends in baby products come and go, but the one thing that has remained the same is a child’s need to be close and secure with her parents. Being close to your child is a natural thing, but my wife has a some hereditary problems with her back, so I decided to get one of this HipSeats. This is a product that strives to make life easier for parents with small children, by providing them with a safe, innovative way to bring their child with them without risk of hip dysplasia or back problems.Highly recommended! Here you can find more information - www.hipseat.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!
    Top inexpensive baby carriers

    ReplyDelete

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me