BabyBjorn Carrier Miracle Mesh Review

I suck at using the normal sling wrap, I don't feel secure, so i need to have a baby carrier. I searched the net for the best baby carrier and Ergobaby came up but my baby wants to be carried facing outward so i thought she won't like Ergobaby.

So  i got this BabyBjorn Carrier Miracle Mesh. I saw a friend of mine has it too and asked her opinions on it and the reviews came out good and my cousin is also using this. Two people I know used this...should be good, buy!



At first when you see this carrier it seems complex but they have videos on Youtube and you can also go to their website on how to wear and adjust. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy. As you see below that back support is one of the reasons why i bought this. Though now i think it's just the same as other carriers. You definitely can't use this for long, your back and shoulders will still be in pain if use for long hours. I once used for about 1 and a half and feels the aching on the shoulder and back. It gets hot too especially if you are not in an AC room, you sweat and you get uncomfortable. That is why i got this Mesh material but it's still hot, imagine how the original cotton will be like..

Below are the pictures:




















Back Support and here's the first step on using the carrier, make sure the waist belt clicked 
when you put it on.


These are the straps to tighten the sides of the carrier. 
Tighten to pull your baby closer if you feel it's too loose.
















Forward facing position and facing you. I prefer using this bear than my daughter, easier to control :D I can use this myself with no help, not a two person job.

You won't go wrong with the color markings, make sure you hear the clicking sound 
to ensure that it has attached well.


That strap at the bottom seems funny, yah? See those numbers? 
That is to adjust the position of the carrier. You adjust it according to your baby's height.
Below on the photo is the pictured instructions.

Pros:

  1. You can carry baby outward.
  2. You can adjust accordingly to the height of your baby (makes me feel safer somehow)
  3. You can use it for newborn (but inward facing position) without needing to buy insert
  4. My baby daughter can sleep on this! I'll show pic below
  5. Back support can be adjusted
  6. My husband likes to wear this too
  7. Can be washed
  8. Easy to use

Cons:
  1. Quite bulky, can't be folded due to the back support
  2. It can only carry baby up to 15 months or max 12 kg


  
My baby sleeps on it in the mall and on the right is Daddy, Bella & KrispyKreme

Since you can't fold it when you bring it to the mall it's quite troublesome to carry around especially with your diaper bags, handbags, handphones while not in use. But overall I'm pleased with this carrier due to the outward facing position as for me it's very important. Husbands will wear it too as it doesn't look girly and easy to wear. My baby refuse to be carried on this facing me.


Here's the link to BabyBjorn website.

I will review ErgoBaby too next.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me