Pizza e Birra Sports Bar Restaurant Review



Ismaya groupThis restaurant is one of the many brands from Ismaya group. It has several outlets in Jakarta and the one I visited today was the latest outlet in Puri Indah Mall new extension. This outlet has added "sports bar" to their usual branding of just Pizza e Birra. It has many televisions and the sports channel is always on.






Ismaya groupIsmaya group is famous for its creativity in design and good food for every restaurant brands they own. Like this paper envelope for their cutlery is so pop arts.

I ordered a spaghetti boat and it was named that way, because it looked like one. It was a cut baguette with bolognese spaghetti on top. Cute design and I would give 3 out of 5 for the taste.
























I ordered 2 noodles. One was called aglio olio with turkey meatballs and the other one was linguini with spicy oxtail. Both had chilies on it, but the latter one was tastier.


Ismaya groupIsmaya group

The John Dory dish below was a highlight of the dishes today. The fish was cooked perfectly. The fish meat was soft and the cream sauce was delicious. I would definitely reorder this dish for my next visit. It was highly recommended. 

Ismaya group



















Ismaya groupFor sharing, I ordered deep dish pizza. This pizza was made famous in Chicago. The crust was made to be thicker and higher than the regular pizza. The pizza was served in a round steel pan that looks more for baking pie or cake. The topping I chose was garlic chicken. The crust tasted good and crunchy and it paired well with the well seasoned cheesy garlic chicken. It was a good dish and again recommended.







To quench my thirst, I ordered southern iced lemon tea. It was served in a tall glass which was satisfying as I needed lots and lots of liquid to swallow up all those carbs :)

Ismaya group











The final bill.... 

Ismaya group

















5 dishes and 4 drinks for USD 60. Would I come back? Count me in.

The Place in Charge:
Pizza e Birra
Puri Indah Mall expansion
Ground floor (opposite of Beanstro/ CBTL)
Jl. Puri Indah Raya, Puri Indah
Jakarta Barat, Indonesia



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me