Saadia Organics 100% Pure Argan Oil Review


























I used Argan Oil for my dry damaged hair as I read on the net that it is good. 
Taken from 10 Argan Oil Benefits 
Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. Using argan oil to condition your hair is extremely easy. 

Also: 


Due to its ability to tame frizz and give hair shine, argan oil is also commonly used as a styling agent. It makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any hair style. This is an ideal step to add to your daily routine after blow-drying. Rub a few drops of argan oil over your palms and then comb your fingers through your hair to apply.

Other than hair it has many other uses on your skin too.

My first Argan oil is DermOrganic


saadia organics 100% pure argan oil

This is a leave-in treatment to be used after you finish bathing, before you blow dry your hair.

This one is not as oily as Saadia Organics 100% Pure Argan Oil.

Maybe this is not a 100% pure Argan Oil. I'm not sure. Well it doesn't say that it is 100% pure Argan oil.










So this is the one that I bought. I got this in Singapore at Orchard Central Basement Floor.



saadia organics 100% pure argan oil

saadia organics 100% pure argan oilI only use this small amount for my long hair. 
I use this just before I blow dry my hair. If I do not blow dry it, my hair is so oily and sticks together. Also, the first time I used this, I thought it's jut like DermOrganic and accidentally put on the top of my head and my hair on top becomes super oily even though I used a hairdryer. I look like I haven't bath for a week!

saadia organics 100% pure argan oilsaadia organics 100% pure argan oilsaadia organics 100% pure argan oil
saadia organics 100% pure argan oil
Here are the steps I did: Take a small amount as above, put in on the ends of my hair, I did half of my hair and then run my fingers through my hair until my hands doesn't feel as sticky. Lastly I combed my hair with my fingers and I'm ready to use the hairdryer.



saadia organics 100% pure argan oil
Revlon Brush & Parlux Hairdryer




























saadia organics 100% pure argan oil
Final Result
Soft, straight hair. Shinier compared to not using the oil. Makes my hair less frizzy and much manageable. My hair is very dry and damaged due to dyeing. 

Overall, I believe this Argan Oil helps my hair and I like it.

Ratings: ★★★★★★★★☆

Here is the link to their website: Saadia Organics
7 Warning Signs that Your Argan Oil is Impure

Where to buy in Singapore:
Shea
#B2-47/48, Orchard Central,
181 Orchard Road, S238896
Tel : +65 62381690





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me