Valentino embroidered lace dress Review



I love Valentino, I wish I can own every single piece of their collections. Their designs are so timeless, elegance, girly and recently so ethnic chic.

I like to do price research before I spent major $$ on designer items and I have been eyeing Valentino's embroidered lace dress from its spring 2014 RTW collection. All the pictures on the internet do not do justice to the real dress. The embroidered on the dress and the lace are so delicate and you will just fall in love seeing it in real life.

Net-a-porter.com, matchesfashion.com, mytheresa.com, stylebop.com, neimanmarcus.com, saksfifthavenue‎.com are the usual sites I visit to compare prices for this beautiful dress.




Still full price at mytheresa.com 

Recently I found this site modaoperandi.com and I was so delighted to find this dress in heavenly green color ‎and the best part, it is 50 percent off and it is still early June, where in Asia all are still selling full price.


So for those who have been eyeing and considering to own this beautiful piece, check out modaoperandi and click on their sale.

Happy shopping.


Tweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About Me